We understand that the present internationalization of companies is a phenomenon which involves a considerable and constant movement of capital, resources, investment, and above all, people. We meet and fulfill the need that multinational companies have when dealing with their expatriated employees. We provide them with a comprehensive advisory service on legal, logistics, commercial and cultural aspects which a single person o even a whole family shall need when they move to Argentina. It means and involves the following aspects:
- Legal advice on or about immigration and working licenses: settling down of foreign executives, officer and technical experts in Argentina in accordance with the different proceedings established in the law of migrations and its executive order and the nature of the hiring; obtaining of working visas; prorogation of certificates of temporary residents or tourists; obtaining of transitory licenses for foreign professionals who receive their salaries from abroad; authorizations to leave the country; authorizations to work and/or temporary residence to artists, sportsmen and religious; obtaining of visas to businessmen, representatives of foreign companies, migrants with own capital, and so on.
- Obtaining of Argentine documents for foreigners and opening of bank accounts.
- Recording before organizations belonging to the Argentine Government: registration of foreign employees in the Argentine social security system (CUIL); registration of Directors and/or foreign independent workers before the Federal Public Income Administration (CUIT).
- Real estate services: Legal advice concerning the acquisition or sale of Real Property; seeking for real property to rent; visits to real property accompanied by bilingual agents; revision of lease agreements, actions before governmental and private entities such as those which supply natural gas, electricity, light, and so on.
- Advice regarding education, local and international oriented schools, kindergartens, and assistance in the admission to them.
- Translation Services: written translation of legal and commercial documents, bid offers manuals and technical specifications, scientific works and brochures.