Labor law area counsels on all matters regarding the labor relationship, work-site labor inspections, and the punishing regime. The main services in this activity area are the following:
- Permanent counseling on labor law and personnel hiring.
- Negotiation, planning and drawing collective bargaining agreements and company agreements. Changes to the working conditions, geographical relocation and reassigning of tasks.
- Counseling on general and individual labor disputes.
- Administrative remedies and claims for labor matters. Representation before administrative bodies and courts of justice.
- Compensation and benefits plans. Developing and implementing personnel incentive plans.
- Analysis of labor implications in special contracts as outsourcing and franchising.
- Counseling on employment risk prevention. Auditing legal-labor aspects and treatment of possible contingencies.
- Protection clauses in services agreements.
- Loan staff agreements.